Navry Fuel Services established in 2000, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Miluit Fuel Services Group”. The company currently employs 60 people from a diverse array of professional backgrounds. Until its establishment, energy/fuel operations were managed directly by the group. In 2000, it became imperative to reorganize the group’s fuel operations into a separate business entity to coincide with group growth and focus.
We provide unique solutions in the field of materials vacuuming of all kinds- liquids and solids, High pressure tank cleaning off and onshore, as well as Hazmat evacuation to dedicated licensed sites. Our service include:
– Robotic, unmanned, advanced high-pressure tank cleanup.
– Mud/Oil base cleanup.
– Onshore/Offshore tank cleanup (OBM, WBM).
– Vessel tank cleanup.
– Bulk tank pumping and cleanup (including cement and barite).
– Handling and management of HAZMATs.
– Cleanup according to NAS 8 upon request.
– Purchasing Property.
– Supply of oils and fuels.